Speaker Abstracts are listed first by day they are speaking, then alphabetically by speakers last name. Click on the title of their talk to download their abstract.
Some speaker abstracts have not been received yet. They will be uploaded as they are received.
Full DRAFT AGENDA can be downloaded HERE
Wednesday, 20th February 2019
● Luley, Chris. Woundwood, Callus, Decay & Plant Health Care
Thursday, 21st February 2019
● Arnold, Michael. Long Term Impacts of Container Size on Tree Establishment
● French, Brian. Guidelines to Managing Wildlife in Urban Areas
● Glatt, Neal. Five Levels of Leadership: Where Do You Stand?
● Krisans, Oskar. Sap Flow Measurements – A Monitoring Tool of Tree Vitality
● Luley, Chris. Small & Young Tree Pruning
● Lumis, Glen. Wire Baskets: The Past 30 Years
● Smith, Kevin T. Dendrochronology of Environmental Disturbance & Change
● Smith K. / Meilleur, G. Panel: Tree Growth Following Storm Damage
● van Wassenaer, Philip. Tree Biomechanics: Where Are We Now?
● Ventresca, Mark / Bostock, David. Toronto Tree Assessment Tool: A Basis & Background
Friday, 22nd February 2019
● Cheung, Dave / Gunderman, Marvin. How to Improve Your Insect ID Skills & Boost Your Career
● Fields-Johnson, Christopher. Reconnecting Trees to Soils in Our Landscapes