Treescape Certified Arborists
January 6, 2020
We are currently looking for a full time, year-round operations manager to join our team. The operations manager will report to the president and encourage productivity, safety and professionalism throughout the company. The successful applicant will possess a combination of formal training and work experience within the arboriculture field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage office staff;
- Managing tree crews – arrange training, performance evaluations and supervising when required;
- Managing mechanical shop staff;
- Scheduling – organize workflow and dispatch crews;
- Provide support to crew leaders and their teams daily;
- Sales – continually prospect for new business and provide estimating on residential, commercial and municipal properties;
- Focus sales efforts based on the needs and preferences of our clients;
- Daily revenue reporting;
- Inventory of supplies and reorder when necessary;
- Ensure that excellent service is provided to all clients at all times;
- Ensure safety and professionalism at all times;
- Identify and mitigate potential hazards in the workplace.
Skills & Abilities:
- Management experience;
- Sales experience;
- Organized and self-motivated;
- Ability to work in both a team dynamic and independently;
- Excellence in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making;
- Growth minded;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in basic computer programs such as MS Word and Excel.
- Management experience
- College Diploma in Arboriculture
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an arborist
- ISA Certified or equivalent
- Sales experience
Salary to commensurate with skills and credentials. Benefits after 3 months.
Date Ad Expires
How to apply
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected] Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.