Tree Climber – Hilltop Tree Care
June 10, 2020
We are looking for a full-time (40+ hours/week) experienced Tree Climber to help with our ever-growing tree business. We work primarily in Georgetown, Acton, Brampton, Milton and Mississauga, but our shop is based in Georgetown.
Why work for us?
- WSIB coverage;
- Benefits (health, dental & vision) after probationary period is complete;
- Competitive wages;
- Professional/reputable company;
- Company uniform provided (shirts, hats, and sweaters);
- Opportunities to learn the industry and grow with us.
- Pruning and Removing trees;
- Safely Climbing trees being careful of customer’s property;
- Good knowledge of knots and rigging;
- Running chipper and equipment;
- Lifting heavy logs and dragging brush;
- Chainsaw operation and maintenance;
- Stump grinding operation;
- Working outside in all weather conditions;
- Attention to safety training/procedures;
- Working with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must provide own transportation to our yard in Georgetown;
- Employee is responsible for buying PPE (helmet, visor, earmuffs, chainsaw pants & steel-toed boots)-Employee is responsible for buying harness and climbing equipment (allowances after probationary period will be discussed);
- Must have G Driver’s license, D preferred (will need to provide driver’s abstract);
- First-Aid training is an asset.
Come work for a professional and safety-oriented company!
Wages start at $20-25/hour to start and will be discussed based on knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Status NewDate Ad Expires
How to apply
Please send resumes to [email protected]