Shady Lane Expert Tree Care Inc.
January 25, 2022
17468 Warden Avenue Stouffville
Are you looking for a career with large growth opportunities? Like working and leading people? Are you passionate about arboriculture? If so, this could be for you!
Shady Lane Expert Tree Care is a leader in the tree service market in Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in high-end work, and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high-performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team!
POSITION: Crew Lead
POSITION TYPE: Full time
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Leading a production team to complete high-quality jobs on budget
- Working with clients to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Fine and target tree and shrub pruning. Tree removal.
- Driving and maintaining a Shady Lane Expert Tree Care vehicle
- Perform and document safety inspections. Vehicle and Job site.
- Involvement in our company training and development program for the staff on your team
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- I.S.A. certified status preferred
- Strong understanding of Pruning and Preservation practices
- Supervisory experience in any field
- D or DZ driver’s licence
- Outgoing personality, able to connect with people effectively
- Commitment to safe work practice
- Ability to lead teams and motivate others
- Clean driving record
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Group RRSP program
Salary: Hourly Rate
Date Updated 25/01/2022
Status NewDate Ad Expires
March 25, 2022
How to apply
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to [email protected] and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our