Rayzor Edge Tree Service
February 27, 2019
Team Leader Tree Care
Rayzor Edge Tree Service is a thriving, independently-owned, full service residential and commercial tree service & logging business. As a result of business growth, we are seeking an experienced Tree Care Service Team Leader who has a passion for preserving and caring for trees and a thirst for advancement to join our growing, customer-focused team of professionals.
We are committed to establishing a new level of customer service and employee satisfaction excellence within the tree care industry! We are a small but growing, committed team that dares to think differently while bringing a strong tradition of providing exceptional, professional service and positive attitude to work every day.
We provide a full range of tree care and commercial logging services to the Tri-City and surrounding areas and are looking to selectively bring on additional team members who seek a long-term position, accountability/responsibility, real opportunity for advancement, are reliable, and very importantly—are a good fit within the team. We provide opportunities for year-round employment.
● Supervises and manages tree care crew while performing all aspects of tree care services, as directed by the arborist representative or local manager
● Understands and demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of the ground person and climber positions
● Reviews scope of work and safety issues with the crew prior to beginning each work assignment, ensuring Health and Safety requirements including personal protective equipment are maintained at all times; conducts safety meetings with crew members
● Ensures that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
● Ensures that all tree care work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards
● Ensures that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed
● Performs administrative functions pertaining to crew management
● Interacts with clientele to help ensure complete job satisfaction
● Understands financial aspects of each job assignment
● Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions, and improves job safety skills
● Assists in business and sales development activities
About you: you’re a tree care service ROCKSTAR! The right candidate will be an energetic individual with a minimum of three years’ experience in the field, strong leadership experience (or has the potential) with a positive “can-do, wanna do” attitude. We seek someone who is friendly, neat, customer-focused and committed to being a strong crew leader and member.
Qualified candidates will bring experience in the various areas of tree services including the following:
● Pruning or treating trees or shrubs using handsaws, hand pruners, clippers, and power pruners,
● Working off the ground in tree canopy and using truck-mounted lifts
● Climbs and operates aerial lift to perform tree pruning, removal, cabling & bracing.
● Operate Chippers, Trucks, Aerial Lifts, stump grinders or special equipment
● Knowledge of proper pruning and removal techniques
● Use of sophisticated climbing and rigging techniques
● Supervisory leadership experience
● Maintain all issued gear/assigned equipment and any associated paperwork
● Be a diligent problem solver and can communicate well with co-workers and customers
● Demonstrate professionalism and deliver exceptional customer service to clients
● Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field would be an asset
● ISA Arborist Certification would also be an asset.
● G license required, as is a good driving record; Commercial DZ Driver’s License would be an asset
We compensate above market average for your experience.
Date Ad Expires
April 28, 2019
How to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer. Feel free to check out our website: www.rayzoredgetreeservice.ca.
Please email your resume and covering letter to [email protected], or feel free to call Frank directly at 519-362-8352.