Pineridge Tree Service Ltd
June 23, 2022
Climbing Arborist, Apprentice Climber or Ground Assistant
Join our climbing team as they perform residential, municipal and utility pruning, removal and more through out our beautiful Niagara Region. Pineridge is actively committed to diversity and invites applications from all qualified candidates.
- G Class drivers license. (More if possess DZ)
- First Aid and CPR
- Fall Arrest
(Training will be provided at company cost with pay if not currently possessed)
- Certified Arborist Qualification an asset (ISA or Ontario 444A)
- Certified Utility Arborist Qualification an asset (ISA or Ontario 444b)
- Climbing experience
- Post Secondary education an asset but not required.
- Full Time, Year Round work
- Training and Continuing Education provided at no cost to you
- Full Benefits including Life Insurance, Family Health Care, and Dental
- PPE and Clothing provided
- Annual Boot and Glasses Allowance
- Gear Allowance
- Certification Bonuses
Soon to be Celebrating 25 years in Business, Pineridge Tree Service is committed to providing current certified arboricultural services, safely and professionally. We stand by our promise to “Put our trained personnel to work for you” through our devotion to continual education.
In 2009, we received the Employer Recognition Award by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities for our extensive training for apprentices in the arborist field. Our team consists of Certified ISA and Ontario Arborists, and ISA and Ontario Utility Specialists. Our team provides services to clients throughout the Niagara Region including homeowners, municipalities and utilities.
Pineridge is a Father- daughter owned and operated business located in the heart of the beautiful Niagara Region.
Hourly Rate: Based on Qualifications and Experience
Status NewDate Ad Expires
August 23, 2022
How to apply
Interested candidates can send applications to [email protected]