Patton Tree Service
March 21, 2022
Serving both residential and commercial clients in the Ottawa Valley, based out of Arnprior ON. We are currently looking for a full time highly skilled and knowledgeable Climbing Arborist to join our team as a Crew Leader.
- Supervise and manage crew safely while preforming tree services as directed by manager;
- Review safety issues prior to beginning work assignment, ensure each crew member is properly trained for each job assignment;
- Demonstrates and follows safety standards, and adheres to all safety requirements;
- Can preform and demonstrate sound tree risk assessment skills, equipment inspection skills, knowledge and application of approved knots, rigging and handling of ropes;
- Ensures all work is completed in accordance with industry and company standards
Interact with clientele to ensure job satisfaction;
- Arrives at work ready with a positive attitude;
- Any other duties / responsibilities as directed by the manager.
- Must possess of a Certification in Arboriculture or equivalent experience and training;
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Crew Leader in the tree care industry, working with a ground’s person;
- Experience with Hazardous tree service;
- Must provide own gear (climbing gear, saws, boots, gloves, hard hat, chainsaw pants, eye protection);
- Must have strong communication skills, punctual and ability to work well in a team-based environment;
- Must have valid drivers license.
Date Updated 19/03/2022
Status NewDate Ad Expires
May 21, 2022
How to apply
Email resume to [email protected]