MapleGreen Tree Services
May 5, 2021
Position: CREW LEADER / ARBORIST.
Looking for a hardworking professional to join our experienced tree crew. Perform varying tree services at residential and estate properties across the GTA with lots of steady work. Exciting work with professional equipment, chip trucks, crane truck, trailers, skid steers, ATV’s and more.
- Minimum of TWO+ years experience of work and study in the tree service industry, on tree trimming or tree removal crews, as an arborist, tree climber, or other MapleGreen approved equivalent;
- Must have a great knowledge of trees including identification, growth habits and correct arboriculture techniques for trimming, pruning, repairing, maintaining and removing;;
- Must be capable of effectively operating specialized arborist and tree crew equipment (throw lines, ropes, blocks, pulleys, porta-wraps, rigging systems, chainsaws, polesaws, pole pruners, hedge trimmers, axes, etc.) and have the physical ability to endure extreme climate variances;
- Must be skilled in the reading and understanding of work orders and maps, have great problem solving skills, and mechanical aptitude;
- Must obtain and maintain Operators Certification (First Aid, CPR, Work at Heights, Chainsaw, Technical Tree Felling, Urban Arboriculture, Crane, Stump Grinder, etc.) or other licences as required by MapleGreen;
- Have a valid driver’s license (G required, D-Z license an asset) and own means of transportation;
- Have a cell phone with plan and great communication skills;
- Full additional training provided on site.
Hard working, punctual, attention to detail, overall responsibility for all actions, communication between crew members and foreman, teamwork, positive attitude.
- $30-$40/hr based on experience and qualifications;
- 6% vacation pay (3 weeks);
- 3 months probation & training;
- Salary raise after probation, based upon excellent performance;
- Great opportunities for advancement with increased experience and qualifications.
Date Updated 05/05/2021
Status NewDate Ad Expires
July 8, 2021
How to apply
EMAIL your resume & cover letter to [email protected]