Manotick Tree Movers Inc.here
June 6, 2018
We are looking to hire an experienced climber for our pruning and removal crews. Our typical day is 7-4 but the hours do vary depending on the daily jobs and travel. We offer above average wages and a competitive benefits package. Rate of pay will vary with experience & skills.
Job Description: Arborist – Climber
Start Date: June 25, 2018
Manotick Tree Movers Inc. is a tree service company that has been serving the Ottawa region for over 25 years! We promote a high level of quality residential and commercial tree service to a well-established clientele. We are dedicated to providing our team with a safe and positive work environment. Check us out at: www.manoticktree.com
- Competent in all tree climbing skills (minimum of three years climbing experience);
- Extensive knowledge of pruning and rigging techniques;
- Knowledge of safe working practices;
- Reliable, punctual, responsible, and dedicated to quality work with strong work ethics;
- Good interpersonal, communication, and client relations skills;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract;
- Transportation to and from our office yard (Between North Gower and Manotick).
DZ or AZ license;
Experience working with or operating knuckle-boom cranes;
Previous experience as a lead climber or crew lead;
ISA certification or completion of a college arboriculture or apprenticeship program.
We offer above average wages and a competitive benefits package. Rate of pay will vary with experience & skills.
Date Ad Expires
August 6, 2018
How to apply
Send Resume with references to: [email protected] or fax 613-489-1117