Lucas Tree Experts
November 6, 2018
Western, Nova Scotia
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a Supervisor to join our Management Team in Western, Nova Scotia. Strong supervisory background is required.
This is a year round, full time, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: supervising personnel in the various company operations to secure and maintain business to the satisfaction of company management; supervise assigned crews, direct and performs activities related to tree work for utility and private customers; able to work with various community members and home owners to ensure proper work is completed and all parties are satisfied.
* Strong supervisory background is required;
* Must be 18 years of age;
* Must have a current and valid driver’s license;
* Must be able to work outside in various types of weather;
* Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position;
* Must be able to travel as needed for the position;
* Must be familiar with technology (i.e. smart phones, computers) and have basic computer skills;
* Must be able to create estimates for the purpose of bidding on new jobs and ensures good public relations at all times;
* Must be able to develop new accounts and maintains existing customers as well as investigates and solves complaints;
* Must be willing and able to obtain, and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts);
* CTSP required;
* Must be able to successful complete of a post offer Background and Motor Vehicle Check.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package.
Date Ad Expires
January 6, 2019
How to apply
Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life. To apply for this position, click HERE