Logan Tree Experts
July 30, 2020
Assistant Tree Climber- Arborist 2
Kawartha Region Shop location - Buckhorn, ON
JOIN OUR TEAM AND WORK IN COTTAGE COUNTRY!
Logan Tree Experts has provided quality tree care throughout the beautiful Kawartha region for over 13 years. We utilize the newest tools and techniques to perform safe and proper tree care while educating our clients on their tree care needs.
We are seeking a hardworking, self-motivated, and safety-conscious individual to join our team as an assistant tree climber to provide support to the lead arborists and ground support.
At Logan Tree Experts, we strive to be smart, humble, motivated, team orientated, intuitive, friendly, approachable and service focused. We strive to be challenged, to learn, and to succeed.
If this sounds like you and what you strive for, we want you on our team!
- Ability to show up on time with a professional appearance, a positive attitude and ready to work hard;
- Ability to carry out all duties safely and efficiently while following company standard operating procedures;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, crew, and management;
- Ability to help create and maintain a positive and productive team environment and culture;
- Ability to take direction and positive critique from supervisors and management;
- Ability to ascend and perform aerial operations to safely and efficiently remove trees of all sizes, including storm and hazard trees, while following industry standards and company standard operating procedures;
- Perform rigging techniques to safely dismantle trees with various targets as per company standard operating procedures;
- Perform proper pruning, in trees of all sizes, for clearance, structure, and safety, following industry standards and company standard operating procedures;
- Operate and maintain chainsaws, chippers, stumpers and other equipment as per company standard operating procedures;
- Perform worksite cleanup as per company standard operating procedures;
- Complete all necessary paperwork (timesheets, project logs, project risk assessment forms) accurately and on time.
- Minimum of 1-year of production tree climbing experience in the field of arboriculture (school not included);
- Chainsaw training or certification;
- First Aid/CPR an asset;
- Class G license and clean driver abstract;
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations.
Formal arboriculture training from a recognized college or university
Vacation pay, holiday pay.
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: Based on knowledge and experience.
Date Updated 04/08/2020
Status NewDate Ad Expires
October 5, 2020
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line ‘ISAO job ad“. Resumes will be accepted until a candidate is selected.