Four Seasons Tree Care
March 12, 2021
You would report to our yard located in Stouffville. We service all of the GTA
Four Seasons Tree Care is seeking motivated individuals to join our team of professionals.
We are very proud that our company operates with a “safety first” attitude. Our investment in the education, health and safety of our employees pays great dividends in maintaining a team that is happy, attentive and motivated to offer their best to our clientele.
Staying current with the latest in research, education and technology is a key element to providing superior arboricultural services for people who want the best for their trees. We attribute our membership and active involvement in several industry organizations as a fundamental component to our success.
- At least 2 years of climbing experience in the tree care industry;
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and your transportation to our yard as no public transportation is available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate a high level of safety standards while performing the following duties; tree climbing, tree and shrub pruning and removals, planting, aeration, root crown treatments, ground operations, brush chipping and clean up;
- Perform or assist in aerial lift operations and plant health care operations;
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the crew leader or designated supervisor;
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in our health and safety manual.
Date Updated 12/03/2021
Status NewDate Ad Expires
May 12, 2021
How to apply
Send your resume to [email protected]