Hilltop Tree Care
August 25, 2021
Climber / Arborist
We are looking for an Experienced Tree Climber to join our team. We are also looking for a Crew Leader who can help manage our ever-growing business.
- Pruning and Removing trees;
- Safely Climbing trees, being careful of customer’s property;
- Good knowledge of knots and rigging;
- Running chipper and equipment;
- Lifting heavy logs and dragging brush;
- Chainsaw operation and maintenance;
- Stump grinding operation;
- Working outside in all weather conditions;
- Attention to safety training/procedures
Crew Leader Responsibilites would also include:
- Manage crew on job sites each day;
- Ensure safety procedures are followed on job sites;
- Working with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must have 1 year + experience in the Tree Industry;
- Knowledge of all aspects of tree work – ground work, rigging, climbing etc.;
- Arboriculture or Forestry Diploma is an asset.
- Must provide own transportation to our yard in Georgetown;
- Employee is responsible for buying PPE (helmet, visor, earmuffs, chainsaw pants & steel-toed boots);
- Employee is responsible for buying harness and climbing equipment (allowances after probationary period will be discussed);
- Must have G Driver’s license, D preferred (will need to provide clean driver’s abstract);
- First-Aid training is an asset.
Come work for a professional and safety-oriented company!
Date Updated 22/08/2021
Status NewDate Ad Expires
October 25, 2021
How to apply