Heritage Tree Care
September 20, 2018
Experienced Tree Climber / Arborist
Based in West Central Toronto operating all over the GTA
Are you a TREE NERD with a serious work ethic and cool demeanor and a keen ambition to work for an excellent and highly regarded tree service based in west central Toronto?
Do you consider yourself a seasoned industrial athlete/ climbing specialist who aspires to work in a highly professional and progressive environment where the boss studies mindfulness leadership skills as much as he focuses on the profit margins?
Is your ambition to study the biomechanical defects and health issues of some of the biggest and most grandiose trees in the GTA, and then climb them and help sustain their mortality as you were trained to do?
Are you keen to expand your knowledge of holistic tree care and up-to-date climbing systems from seasoned professionals who adhere to municipal bylaws and ISA standards of Arboricultural professionalism and best practices?
Do you want to work a 4 day week, be paid more than most companies and have the freedom to take time off if you fancy a holiday?
We are currently looking to hire an experienced climber to join our pruning and removal crews.
Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA for over 10 years! Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and budding apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.
Check us out at www.toarborist.com
• Competent in all tree climbing skills (minimum of two years climbing experience);
• Extensive knowledge of pruning and rigging techniques;
• Knowledge of safe working practices;
• Reliable, punctual, responsible, and dedicated to quality work with strong work ethics;
• Good interpersonal, communication, and client relations skills;
• Previous experience as a lead climber or crew lead;
• Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract;
Rate of pay will vary with experience & skills
Date Ad Expires
November 20, 2018
How to apply
You will be unbe-leaf-ably happy working with us!