City of London
April 8, 2022
Under the direction of a Supervisor or designate. Provides tree maintenance services on trees on the road allowance and in parks including activities such as trimming, hydro line clearing, tree and stump removal, pest control and tree planting.
Successful completion of Grade 12 in the Province of Ontario plus a 6 month post-secondary program from a recognized Community College in Forestry, Urban Forestry, Arboriculture or the equivalent.
- Specialized Training & Licenses
- Thorough working knowledge of OHSA.
- Thorough working knowledge in forestry operations.
- Certified Arborist certificate from the Ministry of Skills & Labour or International Society of Arboriculture.
- Current Chainsaw certificate and current First aid and CPR certificate or ability to obtain.
- Valid Class DZ Driver’s Licence.
Note: Shift work may be required.
$30.68 – $34.11 per hour
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $30.68 - $34.11
Date Updated 07/04/2022
Status NewDate Ad Expires
April 20, 2022
How to apply
For a complete job description and to apply on-line, please visit the City of London website at https://careers.london.ca.
Please note following the interview stage, a criminal record check will be required prior to moving to the next stage in the selection process.
Closing Date for Application: April 20, 2022.