Diamond Tree Care & Consulting Inc. is an established and reputable tree care company. We are looking to welcome an experienced arborist to our team of skilled and knowledgeable employees. If you’re a passionate and motivated individual who meets our qualifications, we encourage you to apply today!
● 3 years minimum experience in arboricultural industry;
● Post secondary education in arboriculture or forestry;
● Valid “G” / “DZ” class driver’s license with a clean driving abstract;
● Punctual, professional, operates with a sense of integrity;
● Ability to work independently and in a team/crew environment.
Since 1996, Central Tree Care Ltd. has cared for Toronto’s urban forest, and we take pride in providing prompt and reliable service to our clients. We are a full-service tree care company and are eager to expand our consulting team.
The Consulting Arborist conducts site visits and completes reports, regarding tree health assessments and tree protection plans for tree preservation.
Responsibilities of the Consulting Arborist:
● Communicates with existing and potential clients on an on-going basis
● Prepares estimates pertaining to arborist reports
● Completes large and small scale tree health assessments and inventories
● Completes arborist reports pertaining to:
• Tree maintenance plans
• Tree removal permits
• Tree preservation plans in relation to construction
• Ravine Stewardship Plans (RSP)
• Root explorations
● Sample collection for laboratory diagnosis and soil nutrient profiling
● Delivering/ submitting arborist reports and applications to appropriate Forestry offices
● Soil injection and foliar care treatments
● Tree injections
● Air spade soil renovation
● Soil amendment with compost, biostimulants and pH adjusters
● Tree and shrub planting
● Fine pruning
Cohen & Master Tree & Shrub Services Ltd. is looking for a Production Arborist to join one of our General Tree Work Crews. A positive, safe and educational work environment is central to the company culture. We pride ourselves in quality work and customer service with an outstanding team, modern equipment and an innovative approach.
This is a unique opportunity for a career oriented Arborist seeking professionalism and an unparalleled commitment to excellence in Arboriculture.
● SRT and DdRT training
● Technical rigging
● Modern equipment of Arboriculture
● Aerial lifts, knuckle booms, skid steers, Air Spade
● Pruning, removals, cabling and planting
● Full time employment
● Paid training
● Overtime pay
● Holiday and vacation pay
● Health benefits package
● Company team building events
● Career oriented opportunity with a path for advancement
Tree removal, pruning, hedge trimming and planting for residential and commercial sites
Dragging and chipping brush
Driving company vehicle with attached chipper to location of work
Completing jobs in a variety of weather conditions (work day duration can vary)
Our organization, based in Ottawa, Ontario is interested in employing another ISA Certified Arborist to join our team of professionals.
We are a family owned business operating since 2001 with 11 employees strong. The type of employee that we are interested in is a physically and mentally strong team player with an eagerness to learn and work well in crews of three and four.
Work ethic must be parallel to our present crew members with safe work practices and possess the drive to provide our clients with the best service we insist on.
We are also #1 Best Rated in Ottawa for 3 consecutive years!
Full-Time Seasonal, April until December (8 month term)
Must have your own vehicle to get to and from work.
Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a Supervisor to join our Management Team in Western Nova Scotia. Strong supervisory background is required.
This is a year round, full time, outdoor, physical labor opportunity.
Duties include: supervising personnel in the various company operations to secure and maintain business to the satisfaction of company management; supervise assigned crews, direct and performs activities related to tree work for utility and private customers; able to work with various community members and home owners to ensure proper work is completed and all parties are satisfied.
Strong supervisory background is required.
Must be 18 years of age.
Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
Must be able to travel as needed for the position.
Must be familiar with technology (i.e. smart phones, computers) and have basic computer skills.
Must be able to create estimates for the purpose of bidding on new jobs and ensures good public relations at all times.
Must be able to develop new accounts and maintains existing customers as well as investigates and solves complaints.
Must be willing and able to obtain, and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
Must be able to successful complete of a post offer Background and Motor Vehicle Check.
Successful professionals at Lucas Tree Experts have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Utility Line Clearance, Integrated Vegetation Management, Arboriculture, Field Operations Management, Supervisor, Environmental Studies, Horticulture, Arborist, Forestry, Off-Road, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life.
To apply for this position, visit: https://www.lucastree.com/join/currentopenings/
Job Number: RPF-11-19
Employment Status: Full Time Permanent
This position is responsible for the overall management of urban forest health and planning in the City and reports to the Manager, Urban Forestry.
Responsibilities The Supervisor, Forest Planning & Health is responsible for:
• Supervising three city staff and a number of contracted consultants.
• Liaising with the public, development industry, utilities, non-governmental organizations, and other civic departments regarding forestry issues.
• Administering the conditions of the City Public Tree By law and City Private Tree By law (pending future approval), including application review, issuing of infractions, attending court, and issuing and cancelling of City tree permits.
• Coordinating Urban Forest health planning and a proactive program of urban forestry for due diligence.
• Managing department planting, contracted services, and tree pest budgets.
• Maintaining master tree inventory and conducting risk assessments.
• Preparing & reviewing reports, including those prepared for Council and Committee that impact the urban forest, and providing comments, recommendations, or specifications to other departments, outside agencies, or the general public.
• Designing, developing, and delivering ongoing public education programs.
• Participating in the On-call rotation, including regular after-hours supervision of winter control operations.
Job Number: RPF-09-19
Employment Status: Full Time Permanent
Field Services Technicians are responsible for assisting with development and administration of a full range of operational programs relating to the maintenance of the city’s right of way, open space & park assets. This particular vacancy is responsible for delivering services related to tree management and maintenance including the City’s emerald ash borer (EAB) initiatives; contract administration; tree inventory management and program data co-ordination and reporting. Other responsibilities include public and private tree bylaw administration, budget tracking, tree health and risk assessments, and report writing / presentation preparation & delivery.
The Field Services Technician – Forestry will be primarily responsible for:
• Contract Management and Program Delivery, including contract document preparation, contracted services administration, expenditure tracking, quality control of contracted service delivery, and coordinating tree removal, stumping and replanting
• Preparation of arborist reports; assessment of 3rd party arborist reports
• Tracking of budget expenditures
• Tree inspection including regular monitoring and documenting of tree health, risk assessments, recommending mitigating measures and coordinating maintenance activity
• Data management and performance analysis related to the City’s tree inventory and annual treatment program
• Responding to inquiries from the public, including both private & public tree issues
• Providing notices; organizing and holding public meetings, as needed and presenting information to educate and inform the public
• Mapping and data manipulation of tree inventory & attributes using GIS technology
• Developing and implementing strategies for public awareness and engagement
• Technical report writing and preparation of Powerpoint presentations and reports to Council; and various communications to Council and senior staff
• Researching best practices including monitoring and evaluating new survey techniques, materials, pesticides and treatments
You can wear a lot of different hats at Bartlett: Arborist Representative, IPM Technician (Pest Control), Crew Supervisor, Climber, Administrative Assistant. Call today for a free brochure, Careers with Bartlett Tree Experts. Learn about the full range of rewarding career paths with the industry leader in tree care.
Asplundh is a recognized world leader in providing professional, safe, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable vegetation management for 90 years.
We offer a safe and professional work environment with continuous training and development with a comprehensive benefits program with competitive industry wages.
Are you looking to be part of a winning team? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Are you looking to work for a company that truly rewards hard work, allows employees to truly make there way up the ladder?
CL Landworks is a young, rapidly growing company that is hiring for a variety of positions including certified arborists, climbers, crew leaders, and experienced ground crew.
Working for CL Landworks means that you are part of the family! Our crews are a very tight knit group, full of team members that are passionate about arboriculture, passionate about learning and sharing our knowledge with clients, and passionate about being part of a growing company, that is taking over the urban forests!!
Immediate positions available! Established private tree care company serving Oakville, Mississauga, Milton and Burlington looking to add an energetic, skilled individual who will complement our existing team in the day-to-day maintenance and care of trees.
Perform tree pruning, hedge and shrub trimming as well as tree removals using bucket truck and/or climbing for residential, commercial and municipal job locations. Driving company trucks with trailer/chipper to job sites. General maintenance of hand held tools. Crew leaders are responsible to track job hours in software (tablets are provided). Monday to Friday with occasional voluntary weekend work. Contract basis to be renewed yearly. Seasonal with limited winter work available based on seniority.
Storybook Tree Services stresses RELIABILITY AND SAFETY on all jobs and constant vigilance and mindfulness is of the utmost importance on the Tree Crew. Being aware of inherent dangers in the tree industry and the knowledge to avoid them is most important.
Storybook encourages education and continued job skill improvement. We are members of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) and promote employees obtaining their certifications and Arborist Licensing.
All Storybook employees have an expectation to always promote our services and products and embrace the importance of networking to bring more business connections that will lead to future clients and more services for existing clients.
We are currently looking to fill two CONTRACT positions within our team one of a climber and one ground tech.
Tree Doctors Inc. is the 2018 recipient of the Etobicoke Guardian Reader’s Choice Diamond Award for full-service tree care companies! The work performed by our team continues to garner 5-star reviews from our happy clients on HomeStars, Houzz, and Google. We employ some of the most skilled and knowledgeable arborists in the GTA—it’s the key to our success and the reason that high profile municipal clients (City of Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, Oakville, Mississauga) and commercial clients (Crosslinx, TTC, Urbancorp, Greenwin and Metcap) prefer Tree Doctors. You can see our list of our customers here. We are currently looking to hire motivated and skilled individuals for several key positions: 1) Groundsman; 2) Climbing Arborist & Crew Leader; 3) Consulting Arborist & Estimator. Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Aside from a top industry salary, our employees receive: Health and dental benefits plus WSIB; Year round employment and job stability; Free training and continuing education; Bonuses and income sharing; Opportunities for career growth; Family-like work environment; Paid vacation.
Are you a TREE NERD with a serious work ethic and cool demeanor and a keen ambition to work for an excellent and highly regarded tree service based in west central Toronto?
Do you consider yourself a seasoned industrial athlete/ climbing specialist who aspires to work in a highly professional and progressive environment where the boss studies mindfulness leadership skills as much as he focuses on the profit margins?
Is your ambition to study the biomechanical defects and health issues of some of the biggest and most grandiose trees in the GTA, and then climb them and help sustain their mortality as you were trained to do?
Are you keen to expand your knowledge of holistic tree care and up-to-date climbing systems from seasoned professionals who adhere to municipal bylaws and ISA standards of Arboricultural professionalism and best practices?
Do you want to work a 4 day week, be paid more than most companies and have the freedom to take time off if you fancy a holiday?
We are currently looking to hire an experienced climber to join our pruning and removal crews.
Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA for over 10 years! Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and budding apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.
Check us out at www.toarborist.com
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited, is the leading full-service tree care provider for residential, commercial, utility line clearing, and forestry consulting throughout Canada. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking interested and motivated individuals to join our team.
Positions: Groundpersons, Arborist Apprenticeship, Climbers, Plant Health Care Technicians
JOB DUTIES: Positions involve providing expert tree surgery services, ground work support, and plant health care operations to client properties. Responsibilities include fertilizing, pesticide application and systemic injection, climbing, pruning and removing trees as well as full debris removal and site cleanup on residential and commercial properties.