We are looking for an experienced climbing arborist with an interest in production pruning and tree removals. The successful candidate would be comfortable with technical rigging and large tree pruning and removal.
Founded 20 years ago, Bruce Tree is a medium-sized, full-service tree care company based in South Etobicoke. We provide a full range of both tree care and consulting services in the GTA and surrounding areas. We are committed to detail-oriented client service and the delivery of high-quality work focused on tree health and preservation. We maintain the highest commitment to employee safety and a healthy work- life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Must complete all company assigned paperwork on the job site on a daily basis, including such documentation as tailboard meeting paperwork, on-site health, and safety documentation, daily and weekly completion logs;
- Candidates must be ready, willing and able to work outdoors in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions, be punctual, reliable and able to follow written and verbal instructions;
- Candidates will need to load and offload heavy objects and products repeatedly throughout the day at each job site location;
- Candidates must always safeguard other employees, the public and surrounding areas at each job site from hazards in and around their work areas;
- Work alongside your peer’s day to day to complete assigned tree injections and keep accurate and up to date logs as well as product inventories
- Candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and precise manner with management, colleagues, and members of the public as needed;
- Candidates must adhere to all company policies and procedures including health and safety, WHMIS and ensure that required PPE is in proper working condition and is worn at all times;
- Having even a basic knowledge of equipment, vehicles, and tools is an asset;
- Understanding of species-specific insects, disease and cultural tending practices for common area trees are an asset; having solid knowledge of tree/shrub identification is an asset.
Heritage Tree Care Inc. is a well established, deeply experienced and highly regarded expert tree service based in Toronto’s west end since 2006. We have worked on countless trees in thousands of spaces across the GTA over 13years. Throughout this time our safety record and reputation have remained exemplary.
We are a progressive and thoughtful company that pride ourselves on bringing an extra layer of creative consideration to the urban treescapes we are invited to work on. Using the principles of Claus Mattheck and Alex Shigo we seek to bring a full-circle, holistic approach to the overall health of each individual and to understand their unique biomechanical structure based on their species, condition, and environmental factors.
We are also highly productive and efficient in our daily work activities, which vary from technically complex removals in tight downtown locations, to precision pruning of every possible species and size throughout the GTA. Safety is our first and foremost concern and we employ strong internal systems and protocols to ensure the safety of customers and employees at all times.
People seem to appreciate our conscientious and considered approach to the Urban forest and over time we have slowly and surely built a solid foundation of repeat and referral customers. We are set to expand operations throughout the GTA, hence we are keenly seeking to hire a selection of exceptional professionals for a great 2020 ahead.
- Easy commute. Our yard is in Parkdale – Perfect for the downtown dweller;
- Optional 4-day workweek with time-off encouraged within reason;
- Excellent pay rate & bonuses based on productivity and overtime;
- We provide in-house Aerial rescue Training and help subsidize external courses that help you improve as an Arborist (ISA, OCAA, ArborCanada, etc).
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
We are an equal opportunities company and everyone has a voice.
Cohen & Master Tree & Shrub Services Ltd. is looking for a Plant Health Care Arborist to join our production team. A positive, safe and educational work environment is central to the company culture. We pride ourselves in quality work and customer service with an outstanding team, modern equipment and an innovative approach.
This is a unique career opportunity in Plant Health Care for individuals who are seeking professionalism and an unparalleled commitment to excellence in Arboriculture.
Location: Central Toronto
- Leading edge Plant Health Care treatments;
- Fully established Plant Health Care department;
- Modern equipment: Air Spade, tree injections, pressurized liquid rigs, granular blowers;
- Full time employment;
- Health benefits package;
- Paid training;
- Overtime pay;
- Holiday and vacation pay;
- Company team building events;
- Career oriented opportunity with a path for advancement
- Soil injection;
- Foliar treatments;
- Tree injections;
- Air spade soil renovation;
- Soil amendment with compost, biostimulants and pH adjusters;
- Tree and shrub planting;
- Fine pruning
You can wear a lot of different hats at Bartlett: Arborist Representative, IPM Technician (Pest Control), Crew Supervisor, Climber, Administrative Assistant. Call today for a free brochure, Careers with Bartlett Tree Experts. Learn about the full range of rewarding career paths with the industry leader in tree care.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
Enjoy the benefits without the hassles.
Running a Tree Care business can be complicated. Upfront costs, scheduling concerns, collection issues, marketing needs, uncooperative weather… the list goes on. Of course, there are benefits too, such as being able to determine your own hours and choose what projects you want to work on.
This leads us to our point, which is what we think is a great solution for certain individuals who are looking for that perfect balance between job security and job freedom: GTA Trees is looking for individuals (or teams) who are interested in being a part of our resource network, which we are calling The GTA Trees Climber’s Alliance (The GTCA).
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited, is the leading full-service tree care provider for residential, commercial, utility line clearing, and forestry consulting throughout Canada. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking interested and motivated individuals to join our team.
Positions: Groundpersons, Arborist Apprenticeship, Climbers, Plant Health Care Technicians
JOB DUTIES: Positions involve providing expert tree surgery services, ground work support, and plant health care operations to client properties. Responsibilities include fertilizing, pesticide application and systemic injection, climbing, pruning and removing trees as well as full debris removal and site cleanup on residential and commercial properties.